Support ISMI and the study of modern Israel at Emory:
About Modern Israel
- Pew Research Center, "Israelis United About Their Country, Divided Over Values and Religion’s Role" March 2016
Program & Events
- June 25-29, 2017, The 16th annual CIE/ISMI Workshop for pre-collegiate teachers. "History, Culture and Politics of Modern Israel" Atlanta, GA
- November 4, 2016 -- Eli Sperling, "The Well Musical Service for Young Professionals," Friday, 8:00pm, The Temple, 1589 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta
- October 31, 2016 -- Ken Stein and Ellen Nemhauser, "ISMI and CIE Rabbinic Seminar," Long Island, NY
- October 22, 2016 -- Ken Stein, "American Foreign Policy to the Middle East in the Next Administration," Emory Family Weekend, Atlanta, GA
- October 14-16 -- Eli Sperling and Ellen Nemhauser, "ARZA, ISMI, and CIE Teaching Israel Program for Young Adult Practitioners," Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati, OH
What We Do at ISMI
- Founded in 1998, we are the OLDEST permanent Israel academic center in the United States.
ISMI has supported twelve Israel Visiting Scholars who have taught 600 students in 35 courses.
ISMI offers enriching internships to a select few Emory students every semester
- ISMI conducts Israel education workshops for teachers across the country